WHITETREE's circular manufacturingWhat we can do Commitment to sustainability. We strive to create recycling-oriented products that consider the natural environment and social issues at each stage, from the development of environmentally friendly products and the procurement of raw materials to disposal. White Tree's management philosophy, "Cycle of Happiness," is the basis of White Tree's activities, and we aim to create products that bring happiness to everyone involved in the White Tree brand, from producers to consumers.
1) Enlightenment activities at health promotion events and conferences as a leading company. Together with hospitals, doctors, and locals living in each area, we propose lifestyles using natural herbs at conferences related to health promotion.
2) Creation of a sustainable global environment Reuse of fallow land, creation of temple farms. We have partnered with local farmers to create a recycling farm. We will expand the cultivation of herb fields with high vitality as a method of reusing fallow land in Japan.
3) Efforts to Address Social Issues Aiming to employ all people, we have contracted out partnerships with continuous employment support facilities to provide employment opportunities, and request work such as labeling and packing.
4) Ingredients and raw materials The ingredients are organic ingredients that are friendly to the global environment, and no artificial fragrances or colorings are used. The tea bag material uses biomass material that returns to the soil.
5) Global Poverty and Gender Equality Bangladesh, which is said to be the poorest country in the world, is engaged in activities to promote economic independence, gender equality, and women's empowerment for Rohingya refugee women. When you purchase White Tree products, you will receive support money through a partner company.